Author Archives: Cedric Low
Hi all, I have moved to a self-hosted server and will update the content in the url below:
Will not longer update any content here. Please visit and subscribe to perfectmaths.com for any new post and updates, thank you and enjoy your learning.
Recently make a small contribution to Wikipedia to show appreciation to the website which helped me a lot during my learning journey.
You could make a BIG difference even with a small contribution! You could donate via credit card or PayPal.
- The Basic of quadratic functions (SPM 2010)
- Determine max and min values of quadratic function (SPM2009)
- How to sketch the graph of quadratic functions (SPM2010)
- How to find the range of values of x in Quadratic inequalities (2007, 2006)
This topic is closely related to the topic of quadratic equations. We will discuss further on 4 subtopics below:
1. The Basic of quadratic functions
2. Determine max and min values of quadratic function
3. How to sketch the graph of quadratic functions
4. How to find the range of values of x in Quadratic inequalities
Frequently Asked Questions in SPM for Quadratic Equations
We will discuss some pass year SPM exam questions based on:
- Solve the quadratic equations – SPM 2003, SPM 2005
- Form a quadratic equation – SPM 2009
- Determine the conditions for the type of roots – SPM2010
3 Basic Techniques in Solving Quadratic Equation Questions
In this chapter we will learn 3 most basic techniques on how to:
- Solve the quadratic equations
- Form a quadratic equation
- Determine the conditions for the type of roots.
Frequently Asked Questions in SPM for Functions
We will discuss some pass year SPM exam questions based on the four concepts :
Relations – SPM 2010
Functions – SPM 2007
Composite Functions – SPM 2007
Composite & Inverse Functions – SPM 2010